Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Pics


Nathan on Dad's lap on Christmas Eve.  He learned how to tear the paper quickly!

Thanks for presents!

Matthew napped with Grandpa A while Nathan unwrapped their gifts.

RIBBONS AND PAPER!  Thanks Gigi and Great Grandpa P!


Grandpa A and Smiley Nathan, Aunt A and Curious Matthew on Christmas morning

Nathan loves Christmas!

Matthew FINALLY gets a chance to unwrap!

Uncle A and Grandma A help the boys unwrap their toys.

Matthew and Uncle A sporting new caps

Great Grandpa P, Nathan, Gigi, Matthew, Cousin S and Cousin E, who did NOT like the babies opening presents!

We are not too sure about this.....

Nathan: I'm planning my escape.
Matthew :Save me, Aunt M!

Whew, I'm outta here!  Try again next year, red guy!

Santa surprised Grandma K with a pretty necklace!

Me and Steve opening Aunt P's gifts of Tigger and Pluto outfits for the boys.

Uncle D, I thought maybe you'd whip me up some teppanyaki seeing as how it's Christmas and all...but I'll take what I can get. Thanks for feeding me! 


Matthew strollin' with Uncle A

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  We have been abundantly blessed in 2009 and pray that our friends and families across the globe will find good health, happiness, and many blessings in 2010 as well!

No comments: