Tuesday, February 5, 2008

From Kim

I recently checked out "my" blog and discovered a GIANT picture of me (can someone fix that?...never mind, I'll do it myself sometime) and some blatherings about cows! I wonder who did that? I (meaning Kim, Steve's wife!) DO have a life outside of "AuldsWorld" and thought you may be interested in what I really do. When I'm not herding cats at Farmington Middle School West, I'm taking graduate courses at the University of Minnesota to meet my teaching license requirements. I'm currently enrolled in "Teaching Film, Television, and Media Studies" and one of the requirements is to maintain a blog. I decided to keep it separate from Aulds World because my instructors read it, but to give you a link so you can check out the reason why I hardly blog here! So that's where I'll be for the next three months while you're reading Steve's...publications.

No comments: