Friday, April 22, 2011

Welcome Home

I'm back online finally!  We've learned that the house is wired so that I can only have my computer in one of two places: Hubs' office or the kitchen counter.  So now that we've moved in together (hee, hee) and split wires, I have my desktop dinosaur back up and running!  The flip side is that I'll only have access to it when the boys are sleeping.  That's not all bad - if I didn't have enough to keep me busy before, I certainly do now with more rooms to clean!

Astonishingly, we are closing in on two weeks in our new house.  Here we are opening the door with the boys the first day:


We had lots of friends and some family on hand to help us with the move.  A thousand thanks to you all for your love and muscles!  We couldn't have done it without you. 
The playroom is currently my favorite room in the house!  The weather has been pretty chilly since we got here, so we've been spending our hours down in the basement.  Above, you'll see my sons demonstrating how to play quietly and individually!  It doesn't last long, but it's heavenly while it does! 


We did have one nice day, and since they tasted the freedom of the backyard, they've been begging to go "oussigh?"  The cozy coupes arrived safely and will be well loved again this year.

We are going to go with a "rocketship" theme in the boys' room because this is what their bedroom has!  A giant hand-painted rocket!  There are stars, too, and a smaller one on another wall.  Of course we chose this room for them and I can't wait to put the rest of it together. 

There is so much more to tell you and so many stories of the boys and how they love exploring their new house and how they are finding so much trouble together!  But first,I wanted to send you a couple of pics and a little love to tell you that we are alive and well and enjoying the blessing of our new house together.

No comments: