Thursday, July 21, 2011

Darn it!

I don't swear.  Not really.  Well, okay, once when I thought I broke my toe I *might* have said something I shouldn't have.  But 99% of the time, I don't.  I DO, however, say things like:
"Shoot!"
"Oh, my gosh!"and
"Darn it!"
 Which I said, once, since we returned from our adults-only vacation (here's where I say, "Hallelujah!").

What has N said not once, not twice, but THREE times the last two days?

"DARN IT!"

And we can't help but laugh because it's used appropriately, as in, when he drops his fork, or trips, or can't make it to the second rung on the playground climber!

I have a sneaking suspicion it was those darn babysitters we left them with.

1 comment:

Pam Kelsey said...

Your lucky that's all he said!! ha,ha... So, you won't be asking us to babysit anymore? Oh, gee darn it! lol