Tuesday, May 1, 2012

High Hopes

I have high hopes to meet my third son this week:
1. I have continued to test my previously listed old wive's tales and just may add evening primrose oil to the list tonight (if hubs gets my text message in time).  I'm on pineapple no. 3 by the way.  REAL pineapples, A, the kind they grow in Hawaii. 
2. Tomorrow is my due date, or the 3rd, or the 5th, depending on my doctor's first guess, the first-date-of-your-last-menstrual-period-calculator, or the 20 week ultrasound measurements.  I chose the 2nd as my official one, of course. 
3. We have 3 thunderstorms predicted this week.
4. There is a full moon coming on May 5 (or 6 depending on which website you site).
5. And if he's not here by Friday, I'm going to visit my massage therapist friend to either massage him out or calm my frayed nerves!

No comments: