Friday, November 16, 2012

6 month well baby

C passed with flying colors! He impressed Dr. A with his two chompers and steady legs, smiled and babbled like crazy and took his shots bravely. He tipped the scales at 20 lbs 5 oz, but that was to be expected as babies are supposed to double their birth weight by 6 months, and with a 9lb 14 oz starting weight, he did great! He only measured 26", in the 48th%, so hopefully he will stretch out those legs when he starts crawling, which I expect will be very soon. He's so busy....working on teething, moving, eating solids - he's feeding himself a frozen applesauce cube in his fresh food feeder as I peck out this post- and babbling, babbling, babbling! He's going to need to find his voice if he wants to be heard in this family!

In other news, the big boys are driving me batty refusing naps today. I guess the 40 minutes of nap time peace I got yesterday is as good as it gets these days.

No comments: