Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baby Dedication

Welcome Back!  Our family traveled to Michigan for a week to spend time with both of our families over the Thanksgiving holiday.  So much fun to be had, but the highlight for me was on Sunday, when we went back to Christian Celebration Center, the church where our families still attend, where Hubs and I were married, and where we dedicated the the twins to the Lord three years ago on Thanksgiving Sunday. 

Our family was called up first and Pastor S. introduced us to the congregation, since we've been "gone" for 9 years, explaining why we chose to dedicate C there - it's where all of our families attend and live.  We took M and N out of children's church so they could be a part of the family affair. 

Which is what made the whole dedication a lot more funny than it otherwise would have been! 

Okay.....I need someone to help me here.  I'm trying to upload the photos to Blogger, but it's telling me I've used 100% of my storage and need to purchase a plan!?  Um, can someone tell me what's going on?  This is not good, not good at all.....

2 comments:

Cuz I'm the mama! said...

This happened to me last year. I had to purchase more storage .. it was like $5. BUT - I am not exactly sure how I did that. I'm hoping it's directing you. But yes ... it's legit and I had to do it. I was also very confused.

Angela said...

I got this too - bummer! I'm now using another site to upload my photos & use the URL link to display them in my blog.

Good luck!