Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Currently

I saw this on my friend's post and am totally using her idea for today's!  Here's A's link: http://littleoldrocker.blogspot.com/2012/11/currently.html.

LOVING:
  • Hubs has been home for over a week...nice to have him around!
  • C's fat thighs, we squeeze his hamhocks and he giggles.
  • leftover Halloween candy b/c we had two trick or treaters
READING:
  • "The Uncommon Woman" by Susie Larson
  • not much else besides blogs and social media, sadly
WATCHING
  • TLC..."Breaking Amish," "19 Kids and Counting," "Say Yes to the Dress," looking forward to the return of the Roloff's in "Wedding Farm" as well as the train wreck I can't stop watching, "Sister Wives"
  • Tonight, it will be the election results, though, since Hubs and I have a tradition of watching them roll in together until the wee hours of the night
 LISTENING TO
  • Mac Powell's new solo album release 
  • "Miracle" Third Day's new album TODAY!!
  • Also, Rush Limbaugh, whom Hubs has on in the office right now while the kids sleep and we both work at our computers
THINKING ABOUT
  • The election, what else?
  • selling a few items on Big Tent, N. Online Garage Sale and now Craigslist because someone offered me $5 for a KitchenAid mixer.  are you kidding me?  
  • Potty training (always)
  • crocheting Christmas gifts (I'm working on golf club covers right now...don't worry, I know the recipient doesn't read my blog...he's not into technology.)

LOOKING FORWARD TO
  • Hanging out with my guy tonight and watching the election results, especially since the time change means the kids are crashing pretty early
  • Some fun events planned for this weekend: a semi-formal dinner, a friend's baby shower, a gathering of MVMOM's and my MIL visiting
  • Our upcoming visit to MI for Thanksgiving, less than 2 weeks away now
MAKING ME HAPPY
  • see, "LOVING"
  • Keurig brewer - our early Christmas gift from Mom and Dad.  I think I'll go brew myself a cup!

No comments: