Monday, March 21, 2011

Terrific Texas!

Wow, so much has happened!  We spent last week in TX with my sister and her family while they were on spring break (they're teachers) and while Hubs worked at DFW.  Here are some of the pics from the old Sony digital camera that I know how to both operate and upload.  (You should infer here that our new camera, a very beautiful Nikon Coolpix which makes me think of Ashton Kutcher every time I pick it up, is one that I do NOT know how to operate or upload and has dozens of great photos on it from our trip.  Maybe someday I can take a camera class...or read the manual, whichever comes first.)  With no further adieu...
Daddy and N ride the bus from DFW terminal to the rental car.  What a big boy!

N hamming it on the road trip from DFW to Louisiana

Best part of Louisiana?  The hotel, of course!

Waffle House hospitality - free boogers with every meal.

N and his teddy that we had to rescue from the hotel's lost and found

Hubs and his Great Aunt I

Auntie P at her baby shower with Baby L's first bikini

Cutie Pie Cousin L and her custard smile
One of these days I'll figure out how to upload pics from the new camera and I'll show you more good times.  But it likely won't be this week or next b/c I've got to pack! We're moving into bigger "britches" about 30 minutes south of our current location.  Seeing as how there is still laundry in the machine from our trip, I'm already behind.  But keep checking in on us - my Sony Handycam is working just fine.

No comments: