Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Musings

Remember that news article about the kid who got suspended because he bit his bread into the shape of a gun? N just built a gun out of his Trio blocks. Nice.

I'm running into high school classmates on a weekly basis and for the first time in over a decade I have to use my maiden name to identify myself. I stutter doing so. Awkward.

I picked up a friendship where it left off nine years ago. We were newlyweds and they were engaged: together, now we have five little boys aged 3 and under! Thanks for the impromptu play date A!

Happy 35th Anniversary to my wonderful in-laws, Grandma and Grandpa A. We are looking forward to celebrating together later this week. What a blessing you are to us!

2001 is current, isn't it? Not according to our new insurance company. Adding "get ye old diamond ring appraised" to this week's to-do list.

Gotta love how the time change messes with little kids. Sleeping in till 8 this morning was good, but prepping all 3 by myself for 8:30 preschool tomorrow...heaven help me.

Keeping N fresh in the "little people" bin. Appropriate, no?

In a week's time I've been woken by cats mating, my former school district's snow day courtesy call, and today, a skunk spraying outside our window. That's not to mention the kids every morning.












No comments: