Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Experi-blog

Today I decided I want to do a little experiment with my blog. Others have done a photo of the day, and yesterday I read an article (on Mental Floss site, not sure how to link it bc i am iphone blogging) about a man who took a Polaroid snapshot every day of his life for 18 years until the day he died. I can't commit to the one photo a day for a year philosophy, much less for the rest of my life, but I think it's a nifty idea and since I have the technology at my fingertips-literally-I thought I would test it out for the rest of June. Because June is setting itself up to be pretty crazy, so rather than NOT blog due to travel insanity, I'd share the wealth with you.

Here's a somewhat typical Wednesday morning for us. The new normal.

1. Me and the boys going to Cub to pick up a prescription. It's how we roll now.
2. Me nursing C and applying makeup at the same time, a new muti tasking combo for me. It really IS easier with one kid! Who knew?

No comments: