Friday, June 8, 2012

Flying Five

I'm asked all the time, "how do you do it?" I say, "I just do." Here are a few snapshots of our first flight as a family of five, without the big boys' car seats (shudder). I was a bit nervous, but they flew like the veterans they are. They sat in the normal airplane seats by themselves and for the first time ever, they could watch the Tarmac from their windows. M remembers from 6 months ago that "two dings means we watch DVD!" and diligently waited for them.
1. M and N, stroller-less, running on the moving walkways for the first time..
2. N plays with Daddy's iPad on the flight.
3. M watches "dozers and diggers" And driving teddy Graham's in his hot wheels pick up.
4. C playing it cool in his Marigold Baby cap strolling through Flint Bishop.

1 comment:

Cuz I'm the mama! said...

Wow! No stroller?? And no carseats!! That is AMAZING! Sounds like they did great considering all of that. We were considering going sans stroller, but we are terrified!! I hope you have a wonderful time at home with your family. I'm sure they are smitten over C!