Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Two Cute Pics

To make up for the lack of pics in my previous post, I give you M choosing his pumpkin on Sunday afternoon (doesn't he look like a first grader?) and N's pattern creation at ECFE Monday morning. I sat with him as he carefully pegged each row a different color, then held it up to me and said with a huge smile, "it's your birf-day cake and candles! Bwow dem out!" yes my birthday is next week and the boys are so excited; I've promised them a blue/green cake (their request) and the birthday horns and hats again. So so cute!

P.S. to answer your question, I'm up bc I don't sleep well when Hubs is traveling. I've fed the baby, changed M's first night time accident, and investigated a strange noise in the lower level. I think it's the Internet modem, but it quit (making noise) so I guess I'll try to sleep...as soon as that train passes through town. Thankful we gave no agenda tomorrow except washing sheets...may as well change all the beds and make a day of it. And brew some coffee. Oh yes I'm so back on the java wagon.

1 comment:

Pam Kelsey said...

Java wagon? And you are wondering why Caleb isn't sleeping! Kimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!