Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Enfamil Rewards

I don't play online games.
I don't like the $15 price tag for Enfamil Enfacare even more.
I signed up for Enfamil Rewards today in hopes of getting some free formula.

It's kind of like an online game.
You earn points by entering Enfamil codes into your account.
Then you can win stuff.
I want the formula.
(Yes, I'm nursing, but they are hungry little fellas and are taking more and more formula supplements)

So help me play this game.
I'm signing ten of you up to receive some e-mails from Enfamil.
I'll earn points.
You'll get an email.
If you get a 15 digit code or coupons, save them for me.

Or just delete it.
I'll never know.
I just want to see if I can get some free formula out of the deal!
I don't like online games.

But hey, you never know.

I'll share my winnings with you!
https://rewards.enfamil.com/default.aspx?bhcp=1


Getting ready for church!

No comments: