Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Way Back Wednesday

Here's what my sons thought of Santa last year, at 6 months old:
Hee, hee.  We'll see how it goes Saturday!
Here are me and hubs visiting Santa years ago.  Based on how thin we are, I think it was 2001!
Above is Christmas 2005...My Uncle G is Santa, my sister M is holding her 2 year old son, and my cousin S is in Grandma's front yard repositioning the reindeer display- that's her mom watching out the window.  The whole room is about to erupt in obnoxious laughter when Aunt T reveals what the naughty reindeer are doing!  This year, my nephew S is 7, and likely to be messing with the reindeer himself!
 Above, Christmas 2007.  Great-Grandma K sits on her son's lap!

3 comments:

Pam Kelsey said...

Who? What? That's not the real SANTA! I sure hope the kids can't read.....!!

Kim and Steve said...

Only nephew S can read and he'll tell you who those Santas are! He's pretty smart!

Pam Kelsey said...

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!