Monday, April 23, 2012

Healthy Kids Day

Daddy and the boys had a special morning on Saturday at the local elementary school investigating fire engines, police cars, and buses at the Y's annual "Healthy Kid's Day."  They brought home a haul of freebies like frisbees, water bottles, coloring pages, toothpaste and floss, but their absolute favorite is the toothbrush timer.  It's one of those 2 minute teeny tiny hourglasses you usually find in board games that they're supposed to turn upside town while they brush the entire time the sand is falling.  But they're just trying to "open it!"  Either way, it's keeping them busy.



They know most of their letters and have been repeatedly spelling "MN Orthodontics," the business who sponsored the frisbees, asking me repeatedly what it spells.  Sometimes I say, "Minnesota Orthodontics," sometimes I say, "very expensive braces!" followed by, "Dear God, let them all have my teeth!"

P.S.  I've decided to give up on giving birth.  This baby just isn't going to come.  I'm going to be pregnant forever. 

No comments: