Friday, April 27, 2012

Interior Decorator

I could use one.  I wish I had some feng shui or were one of those crafty girls who can refinish garage sale finds or at least have an "eye" for what looks good in my house.  But my craftiness is more of the food and yarn kind...which isn't so bad because I'm more of the eating kind.  

My son N, however, just may be well on his way to HGTV stardom.  If I don't "lock" his closet, he decorates his bedroom with hangars during naptime.

He is very very proud of this and gets incredibly upset if I take them down!  I had to make a game of hanging up shirts yesterday in order to get him to take the hangars down so that I could get in and out of the dresser - and put the drawers back on track, too! 



This is not his first interior decorating attempt.  You may recall him magic markering the kitchen cupboards about a year ago, just after we moved in? Re-read it here.

I'm considering allowing him to finish setting up the nursery for baby brother.  I'm pretty sure he could do it!

1 comment:

Pam Kelsey said...

Just remember your grandma and grandpa when you are rich and famous!! :)