Sunday, August 29, 2010

No Pics?!

Because I remembered  to take the USB port with me to MI so I could post photos of our little trip, but forgot  to bring it home with me.  I'm bummed, too, because we took some action shots of the boys playing around in the almost-empty airport before we took off!  You'll have to stay tuned to see how cute they were pushing with the SmartCart and water fountain until my wonderful mother mails it back to me.  In the meantime...

I also forgot my wallet again  at the grocery store tonight.  But I remembered my coupons (that I almost forgot in MI).  When will my brain come back?  I used to be able to blame it on sleep-deprivation or nursing twins, but that's over.  So who's to blame now for my forgetfulness?  Will my memory ever come back?

I thought people were joking when they said kids made you forgetful, but now I know they were serious.

2 comments:

Nils said...

And I thought dad's were immune to this originally. I was mistaken.

Pam Kelsey said...

It's in the mail!