Friday, August 6, 2010

Purple Pool Party

We finally got together with our best buds, A and G, yesterday - they invited us to their house for a POOL PARTY!  It's a big one, too - no more baby pool like mom makes us play in at our house!  Woo hoo!  We were so excited! Until...
We got in it.  There I am, N, on the left.  I'm seriously contemplating my escape here.  I'm pretty sure that it's too high to just swing one leg over, so I'm going to have to dive head first.  Yep, I'm gonna do it.  I'm gonna go over the side head first!
Then she put me back in, like I wanted to swim or something.  There's A, laughing his swim diaper off at me, and G, showing off like he can walk on water.  Maybe I'll try the other side.  Here goes nothing.
She put me back in!  Arg!  At least I got my left-engine man, M,  interested in diving out of the pool head first.  We've decided that we will both dive head first out of the pool at the same time.  She's not getting it that we don't like this pool, even though A and G seem to be having a great time.  Not sure what's so great about it.  M, are you ready?  Let's both try to land on our heads at the same time.  Ready, set, GO!
 Geez, took you long enough, Mom!  Thank you for finally giving up on the pool and giving us what we really wanted - purple play sand to stick to us all day!  Hooray!  This is awesome!
What's G doing?  You're supposed to eat it?  Oh, yum!  Dig in!  
Heh, heh, heh...purple sand snack time! Thanks for having us over, A and G!  Can't wait for the next pool party!

No comments: