Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday, Funday.

  • M and N are refusing naps right now and both are sniffly.
  • I just found a pull up got washed in the machine with the boys' clothes.
  • I have several phone calls I need to make during "naptime"  regarding our women's Bible Study starting Thursday.
  • Hubs is texting me from the bank about sensitive information.
  • I'm trying to sell a baby equipment item and give away a Christmas tree using Big Tent and a Facebook Online Garage Sale group and it's getting complicated.
  • We are going to meet our future tenant for our townhouse tonight (long story: tried to short sale, didn't work, now we're renting it out again. Sigh)
But it's not all bad news.  My mom visited this weekend, she brought us our Christmas gift: a Keurig Coffee Pot, I'm having a good hair day, and God is in control.  Maybe I can get you pictures later this week of our good times with Grandma K.  

1 comment:

Cuz I'm the mama! said...

I'm having that kind of day/week, too. Trying to take it a day at a time rather than get all blue about the the days getting shorter and temps getting cooler. Hope you were able to get your phone calls made. I always stack my list of calls with hopes of getting a quiet minute during nap time. Small victories, my friend. :)