C is hardly a baby anymore, really. In the past week, he's begun pulling himself up using just the cabinet knobs, opening and unpacking cabinets, climbing up a flight of stairs, teething his molars (ugh!) and saying a few one syllable words! I've caught him in the downward dog yoga position, a sure sign of standing up.
Other things he likes to do:
- Crawl over M and N's matchbox cars, which they like to line up in long rows on their special rug designed with roads. M and N cry, "Mom! Baby C is wrecking our cars!" I hear my mother's words come out of my mouth: "He loves you and wants to do everything you do. Let him play with you."
- Throw his sippy cup on the floor. What a mess!
- Attempt to roll off the table and crawl away during every diaper change. I remember saying of the twins that changing them was like wrestling baby alligators. C is the same way, only bigger and stronger than they were at the same age!
- Race his new walker outside. It was a birthday gift and he's really fast already!
- Eat random things off our kitchen floor. I can't sweep it fast or thoroughly enough! This was less of a problem when the twins were one for two reasons: there were no older brothers dropping food all over a much larger floor!!
(Okay, it's not uploading again. Grr.)