Here we are dressed in some new digs, taking our "official" 8 month photo before school this morning.
The fellas enjoyed climbing the cushions, laughing at themselves in the mirrors, storytime with Daddy and Mommy (switch babies!), singing time with Mommy and Daddy, and playing with fewer than 11 toys during discussion time
In other news:
- it looks like Nathan has another tooth coming in on the bottom and Matthew might be cutting his top teeth soon -the gums are pretty puffy. Currently, the tooth score is Nathan 6, Matthew 2.
- the car seats' new 'home' is a blockade in front of the computer desk because Nathan is fascinated with the cords and lights
- Matthew has learned to pull himself up to standing along the couch!
- Matthew has also figured out how to open the entertainment center's glass door and pinch his fingers in it, so one chair cushion is now residing in front of it
- We're eating CHEERIOS now! Oh, my gosh, I just can't believe that one.
- Nathan's doing the the one-armed-one-legged army crawl, Matthew's doing the arm-over-arm army crawl and I'm beginning to think they're just not going to crawl like normal babies. My mother-in-law says Steve army-crawled until he could walk, so....