Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Way Back Wednesday

In the spirit of celebrating our anniversary, I thought I'd post a couple more wedding pics.  We only have a few digital pics because we had a lousy digital camera back then and Steve's aunt made us a CD with snapshots she took (our photographer was old-style; we received negatives).  I know, I know...one can get them digitalized, but do you really think I'll do that?


I like this one because Steve's not looking at the camera, but is smiling - and it's a great shot of my awesome bouquet!



There are my two sisters fixing me up for the photos...it had rained that morning and I think they were making me stand on something to keep from sinking.

I love this one because I'm smiling, my sister Patti is holding my dress, my cousin Cassie (who's a college woman now!!!) is holding my train, and my other bridesmaid Krista is behind me seemingly talking to another wedding party! 

Here's the whole wedding party all lined up.  See how it turned into a gorgeous day?

It was the best day of my life and if I could do all over again, I would.  Thank you to our friends and family who have loved and supported our marriage from day one. We love you!

No comments: