Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today: 13 Month Photo Shoot

I know I promised TN pics today, but this is so much funnier!  I decided to get a 13 month pic of the boys on our oversized armchair this morning because I wanted their Ferris U t-shirts immortalized (they won't fit much longer, Aunt L!).  So, here is how the photo shoot went.  Go ahead and laugh - it's hilarious!
Shot 1: ain't havin' it, Mom!
Shot 2: Is that the lawn guys we hear?
Shot 3: Mom breaks out the animal crackers for a distraction. Whassup, Nathan?
Shot 4: C is for cookie, yum,yum,yum!
Shot 5: Matthew cracks a smile; Nathan is very serious about eating this cookie as fast as possible!
Shot 6: Hi mom!  It's in, I want another!
Shot 7: See?  I'm ready for more!
Shot 8: Gettin' tired of this, Mom.  One cookie?  Seriously?
Shot 9: We're outta here!

2 comments:

Lindsey_Aulds said...

Hahaha I laughed out loud when I read this! They're too funny! I'm glad the tee's still fit! They're growing so fast =] I miss you guys! <3

Pam Kelsey said...

Reminds me of vacation!!