Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Way Back Wednesday

It says, "May 30, 2005"

In two years, my sister and brother-in-law will have a baby girl on this day.  
In four years, Hubs and I will have 5 day old twin boys on this day.  
In six years, sister and brother-in-law will have a one-month old baby girl on this day. 

I like to picture all those kids sitting at the table together in the foreground, smearing BBQ sauce everywhere and throwing fries at each other.  I'd to think that somehow, they were all there that day, anxious to join us.



3 comments:

Kristi said...

Cried. Love it.

Meika said...

I love it! On this day, I had been married for sixteen days... had just returned from our honeymoon... and was getting ready for our move to Japan. Crazy!

Kelli said...

LOVE this!!!! What a GREAT day!