Monday, October 3, 2011

3rd Annual Fall Family Photo Shoot

How many college educated adults does it take to shoot a family photo?  Answer: more than three!  We took the fellas to nearby Nerstrand Big Woods State Park because Daddy had the day off, we had our amateur photographer auntie, and it was a beautiful sunny 75 degree stunner today.  Could it get any better?  You decide.  
I ain't lookin at that camera, Dad.  This is just the beginning.

Man down!

Overexposed underbelly shot

I hate family photos, Daddy!  Don't make me take another one!

Cutie little N is happy to play Boy Scouts, as long as we're not trying to photograph him

All I need is a flint to make a spark...

What a lovely family...meltdown

Huh?  Camera?  Whassat?

Two mountain goats make a crazy mommy

One, two, three...RUN!

So organic.

2 comments:

Cuz I'm the mama! said...

LOL!! That is REAL life, isn't it??? Oh ... the ideas we have in our little minds. EVERY photo shoot we've done with the girls had been rough to say the least. By the end -- I either crying or laughing so hard from the pure hysteria. I think either way -- we've got the memories! :)

Bonnie@TheFragileXFiles said...

MVMOM needs to have a Multiples Family Shots Hall of Fame, and you need to be in it.