Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Rehearsal

We spent the weekend visiting our families in Michigan, and since we're not going to be back at Halloween, I thought it would be brilliant to have them trick-or-treat at their grandparents' houses.  Here's how it went:

N hated it, even though I tried the fireman costumes on them earlier in the week and it was fine.  So I showed them how trick or treating goes: you know, wear a costume, knock on the door, say trick or treat, get candy.
Still, it didn't work.  There was no trick or treating happening yesterday.  Somehow, we still have a bag of candy for each of them -thanks, grandmas.  But I'm going to make them earn it.  Or it's mine!  All mine!  Bwahahahahahahahaha!

1 comment:

April said...

I think it sounds like its for sure all yours! I mean for baby. :)