Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gettin' Crafty

I spent my last bit of mother's helpers time today creating a photo book on Shutterfly because I had a free code that expires tomorrow.  Losing free money is a very good motivator!  It took forever like those things always do - I worked through nap - hey!  They napped!!  Leaving the screen open on the desktop all day, I dashed down here the minute I closed their door (they are still not asleep because they napped) to make the finishing touches and place the order.  It turned out very cute, by the way.

The rest of my evening will look like this, provided the twins quiet down soon: me and a snack snuggled on the couch to watch something brainless on cable - heaven only knows what's on since I've only seen the Olympics lately - crocheting some Christmas gifts.  If it weren't so hot out, I'd have a fire too, I'm feeling so cozy and crafty today. 

The fellas were reunited with Dragon Pool this afternoon, which kept them cool and entertained for almost two hours while a pregnant friend and I chatted about what else?  Pregnancy.
We're not bothering you, so please don't bother us with photos.

A very good day.  I could get used to this.

No comments: