Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Leavin' On a Jet Plane

Tonight's the first flight we're taking the boys on since THANKSGIVING!  That's probably some kind of record for us.  I'd like to say I'm totally prepared, but the truth is, we have a gymnastics playdate this morning, so I've got to wake, dress, feed, and pack them for that before I even get started on our Michigan packing.  I used to be so...organized.

Ah, well.  Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I should have some good photos for you of tumbling, flying, and playing with the families - next week. 

I've spent several naps working on what we're calling New House Adventure and we've got a couple leads so I'll call that progress.  It's slower-going than I'd like, but I do know that patience is not my strong suit.  That must be why God gave me twins.  Hm...I think I just figured something out. 

No comments: