Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Card

Here are the guys opening up their musical Valentine's Day Cards from Grandma last night.  They were a HUGE hit with the boys!  I, on the other hand, hope that the teeny tiny batteries die very soon. But they are having a blast with them, so I'll let them live another day.

Isn't that smile great?!  Sorry they're sideways - hubs' iphone pics do this every time if they're not "landscape" and I don't know how to fix it. 

Here's another one he sent me today - some "car wash therapy" we did over the weekend.  N only cried a little - maybe he was okay since Daddy was there?  I don't know, but the concern on his face is very, very real.
Hubs accidentally said "car wash" last night and they both gave him that face!  He had to quickly reassure them that we were not going to the carwash - tonight, anyway.

1 comment:

Meika said...

Oh, those batteries... they last forever!!

My girls used to be terrified of the car wash, but Mike worked some kind of magic... no idea how he did it, but now they beg to go and have tantrums when we pass it. :)