Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tumbly Toddler Twins

Sometimes I bite off more than I can chew...taking my twin toddlers to a gymnastics center for open gym time, for example...with a bunch of other twin parents!
Then, my tumbly toddlers won't smile for the camera, even though I'm pretty sure they're having fun.  You'll notice my friends' kids love to smile for my camera! 
Fortunately, my Knight in Shining Armor comes to my rescue.  Can you "spot" him?
A fun, crazy time was had by all (I think) and I got my workout in!  We might even do it again someday.
Twin friends O and W sharing a tramp...M crawling across it!
M ignores his mama, but buddy A smiles for me


Mr. A is having a grand time...M again, crawling away!

Here are N and M bouncing across the 4 tramps...we'll work on turn-taking in the future.

N ignores mama again, but his friends smile for me!

Daddy to the rescue!

and into the foam cubes! 

N LOVED sproinging down the bouncy thing... 
Come on G, this is fun!

Four Bouncing Baby Boys
N looking like a real gymnast - full of chalk!

2 comments:

Cuz I'm the mama! said...

We have been to a place like this and it was crazy!! I didn't have daddy along and I went in circles the entire time. I will NOT do that again!! I think it could be fun with some man-on-man defense! :)

Lindsey A said...

I love seeing "N" all chalky! He really is my nephew! Next time I'm in town.. we are going here. Cannot wait!