Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2 Month Well Child

Poor little guy sleeping it off with his big boy band aids on

A real nursery, finally!



My hunky chunk tipped the scales on Monday morning at his appointment with a whopping 15 lbs, 10z!  He's in the 97% for weight, 95% for head circumference, and 87% for length which was 23.25".  I think it's all the ice cream and frozen yogurt I'm eating and putting into his breast milk. Mr. C. also impressed me on Sunday and Monday nights by sleeping 10 hours!  He'd been sleeping 7-8 hours since July 4 (which I was happy with) when we put him in his own room, but I certainly wasn't expecting 10.  He snapped me back into reality this morning, not once, but twice - at 1am and 5 am, so I guess it was a fluke.  Ah, well.  At least I have a taste of what life - okay, sleep- will be like again soon. 

No comments: