Monday, July 16, 2012

Super Why Oh Why

I'm not sure what to call this post and I have only 10 minutes until Super Why is over to write it, but I just have to say that this parenting twin 3 year olds and a newborn business is tough to put it lightly.  One poops in his pants, one won't go to sleep and stay in his bed, and one is a perfect angel.  Can you guess which is which?  If you've been reading at all, you know who is who.  My poor hubs was kind and caring as I had a breakdown last night - all I want is for my kids to eat, and sleep,and poop...LIKE CIVILIZED HUMANS.  Is that too much to ask?  yes, dear, it is.

Then today one of them was taking himself to the bathroom at 4am.  He even turned the light on.  All I did was check on him because I heard some racket and saw the light in the hall.  He put himself back to bed and when he woke up in the morning, his pull up was dry.

Then Mr. Poopsies who is drives me to tears almost daily with his multiple poops a day in his pull up, swimsuit, diaper, whatever just so happens to be on his bottom and his absolute refusal to go number two on the potty- woke up with a dry pull up and then went to the bathroom COOPERATIVELY. Number one, I should add, but still, it's a miracle.

Of course, C woke up all smiles and feed me Seymore after 10.5 hours of sleeping through the night. Thank you God for an angelic baby. 

I only wrote you the good stuff.  A lot of other insanity happened and if you're an MVMOM you can read it on Big Tent - needing some twin mommy advice with the bedtime crazies. 


I don't normally send you links, but you've got to read this hilarious article.  Hilarious because it's not my kid, but almost.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/glennon-melton/putting-kids-to-bed_b_1536221.html?ref=parents

Super Why is over now so I have to stop.  I guess the dry pull ups this morning was a gift from God reminding me that one day this insanity will end. Super Why Oh Why with the poop and bedtime insanity?!

No comments: