- took a meal and some baby goodies to a new-mom friend, fun
- cleaned out the drawer containing my plastic containers so every container has a lid - something I haven't done in ages (obviously, from the look of the drawer)
- ordered Christmas cards -they'll be on time this year!
- replaced my 4 year old cell phone, something I've been putting off for WAY too long!
- survived two nights and days alone with my five month old boys who are teething, whew!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Five Small Successes
This week's blogging Question of the Week from Multiples...and More is, "What are five small successes you've accomplished this week?"