Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NaBloPoMo

You heard me right, NaBloPoMo.  I just learned that November is National Blog Posting Month.  Another Multiples Moms blogger wrote about it on her site, so I checked it out.  Basically, they encourage writing by hosting a website where your blog can be attached to their blogroll so others can read it.  Then, in November, if you enroll on their blogroll and write an entery every day from November 1-November 30, you're eligible for prizes donated from bloggers.  Neat, huh?

Unfortunately, I learned of this too late to particiapte for prizes, so I'm not adding myself to their blogroll.  I still think I'm up for the challenge.  There are 19 days left in November, so I'm going to try to write an entry every day for the next 19 days.  Just to see if I can do it.

Please stop by any day in November. I know many of you read after I share a new entry on Facebook, but I'm not going to that every day.  I would annoy MYSELF with that, so I know it would annoy others.  Or you can just wait for me to post the link on FB every 2-3 days, anyhow.

And don't forget to vote on why we are Sleepless this week! (I'm so proud of myself for figuring out how to add that poll!) I figured out the answer last night!

No comments: