Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Daddy

I'm catching up to Nathan!  I cut my 4th tooth yesterday, so I'm halfway to his 8.  Hopefully, he'll keep slacking so I can catch him.  Grandma has one of those ride-on cars, too.  Here I am trying it out this morning.  It's doesn't really go anywhere.  Maybe it's broken?  Bring some warm weather from Florida so we can go outside and play when you get here.  Can't wait to show you my new tooth!  Love, Matthew 
Last night, I just couldn't sleep.  I don't know why.  Mom says that sometimes she can't go to sleep when you're traveling.  Maybe that's what it was - I missed you.  But I know you're working hard and will be home, soon.  I keep really busy playing with all these new toys at Grandmas, though.  Check out this airplane!  This morning, I was teaching Mommy how you get on a plane and fly to work.  I can't wait to bite your toes with my 8 sharp teeth!  Love, Nathan

No comments: