Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Freebies Week

http://www.pocketyourdollars.com/

The squirrels are chattering away in their cribs, meaning they are NOT sleeping.  Logically, I think, I will read through some blogs and stay quiet (read: don't do laundry or vacuum because they'll not fall asleep with all that noise.  Strangely, if I do it after I know they're asleep, they don't wake up).  So I stop by Pocket Your Dollars, one I frequent quite often and LO AND BEHOLD!  There are so many freebie links this week that I just had to share this with you!  In the past half hour, I've been able to request free:

Tide
Tampax
Curel Lotion
Always
Glad Trash bags
Garnier Fructis shampoo/conditioner
Head and Shoulders shampoo
Scotchblue painter's tape
Ester-C gummies
Huggies points, which I redeemed for a free wipes coupon
Pampers points, which I have redeemed in the past for free Shutterfly items
coupon for a full Advil bottle
Kleenex pack

I know I'm weird, but I think this stuff is really fun!  Hope you can snag some freebies, too!

No comments: