Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Playing in the Leaves

Daddy rakes, we wreck.  Got it!


Yesterday I showed you the professional shot of the boys' first romp in the leaves.  We also have an unprofessional amateur photographer, Aunt L, who took these adorable shots on Sunday, when we were playing in the leaves in MI.  N really "got" it this time, running into the piles his Daddy was raking and scattering them everywhere!  He was having a grand old time, as you can see!

Hey, this is fun!


I love this!

Whee!  I love making a mess!

Mama calls this "ham and cheese"
P.S. For those of you who were worried about me frightening the children with the vacuum, I have good news: the food-throwing activities are abating.  My new tactic is to end the meal and make them clean up their mess when they throw food (thanks for the tip, sis!).  It keeps my blood pressure (somewhat) level! 

Bonus Pic: Uncle A gave the boys their first piggy back rides!

No comments: