Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Photos

I know you've all been dying to see our families' Christmas photos from my amazing Nikon, and I finally got around to uploading it this afternoon.  I've been busting my tail all week unpacking 7 pieces of luggage, washing countless loads of laundry, organizing a multitude of toys, grocery shopping and of course, trying to feed my family.  There are times the blog has to take a backseat, I know you understand.  Without further ado, in no particular order, here are a few of the 250+ pics:
Uncle A teaches the boys to play "Don't Break the Ice"

N eating a piece of candy, I'm sure, from the look on M's face!

M cuddling with Papa Santa

As close as N would get!

Fun snuggles with Mommy


S teaches the boys how to use a remote control car

Aunt M was very excited about the New Year's lobsters!

N thought they were cool

M was terrified!!

Group shot of our New Year's "feast!"  Look at the boys' smiles!

N is a pretty pretty princess

We tried forever to get a cute family shot in front of the tree, and this is as good as it gets.

Yeah, a harmonica and a recorder.  I'm totally getting paid back for buying my nephew a marshmallow shooter.

I'm going to make you crazy with this, mom!

N and M helping cousin E open some adult's gift!

M was thrilled with these "Cars" cars!

Another shot of the boys opening someone else's gift - grandma's TV.


They spent a lot of time driving their new cars together.



No comments: