Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All Aboard the Crazy Train!

I have the best kids in the world, who have been sleeping through the night for 6 months now.  So when they have an "off" night and actually WAKE UP before 6:30 am, I'm at a total loss as to what in the world to do.  I'm all like, "What's your problem?  Go back to sleep."  

I was just drifting off to sleep at 11:30 last night - late for me - when Nathan started crying. 

"All Aboard!"  

Chugga-Chugga-Chugga-Chugga-CHOO-CHOO!

We all slept from 3am to 7am.  Then we pulled out again!
Chugga-Chugga-Chugga-Chugga-CHOO-CHOO!
Nathan, Matthew and I rode the Crazy Train for about 19 hours today.
I'll spare you the gory details, but let's just say that we finally pulled into to Dreamland Station at 6:30 pm.

Your conductors.  Wanna ride?

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

off nights are nuts aren't they? we've been having them all too often around here lately. me = so super tired. hopefully you don't have to ride that crazy train *too* long. ;)