Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Free Coffee!

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Okay, for those of you who don't know, my second job- because my first is taking care of the munchkins - is finding awesome deals for my family.  I haven't shared them on the blog because that just means less free stuff for me!  Just kidding!  It's really because I want to keep the blog (mostly) about the boys.  But when I went to get my free Dunkin' Donuts coffee sample and I saw THIS cool little gadget for my blog, I decided to be a little less selfish today and share the love.

I promise not to turn into one of those money-saving blogs because there are so many out there and honestly, that's where I find my freebies so I'd just be repeating the same info.  Here's my absolute favorite site and where I find all the goods:


Carrie Rocha, the author, is a Twin Cities native, so many of her deals are from around here.  Besides the freebies she finds online, she posts grocery lists every week that match coupons.  I've been using her brains, and have to tell you that I saved 40$ off yesterday's groceries using coupons and I'm sending the receipt away for a 5$ Jenny-O turkey rebate, which is like another 5% off my bill.

Carrie is on the radio and afternoon news shows in the TC all the time, and I'm super excited because I get to meet her in two weeks!  She's speaking at the Mothers of Multiples Conference that I'm attending - neat, huh?

Anyhow, that's enough for now.  I'll work on the Easter pictures this afternoon.

Enjoy your coffee!

3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

i know so many mamas who use this site! i looked at it once and felt completely overwhelmed...but i really need to figure it out because it looks awesome!

and who doesn't love free stuff, right? ;)

Carrie Rocha said...

I look forward to meeting you at the MOMs conference too Kim! Cute boys!!

Anna said...

I use pocket your dollars too -- and hip2save.com. I stockpile during the summer/fall so that during the legislative session (when I have NO time to coupon or deal hunt) we have plenty of cheap stuff!

:) Love your blog posts. Glad I'm not the only freebie hunter!