Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ask Me (Almost) Anything

Here's your chance to ask me anything - well, almost.  I refuse to answer any questions about my weight!

One my blog friends (can I call you that?) has this super-cool blog. She added a feature called formspring recently and is having so much fun answering her reader's questions that I thought I'd give a try!  I wish I could say that it was all my idea, but I have to give credit where it's due.  (Check out her site if you want to see some beautiful photos of cute twins and a big sis!)

So this is how I *think* it works: you type in your question in the box on the right of the screen, choose to anonymous or not, (but I hope those people I know and love, especially those readers who read, read, read, but don't comment, will tell me who they are!) and send away.   Then, somehow, I read the question (that's where I'm a little foggy - Mrs. B., does it go to my email, or do I have to check my formspring account?  Because that's not likely to happen.) and *if* I want to answer it, I can!  Neat, huh?

Just don't ask me how much I weigh. Ever.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

gah! you can absolutely call me a friend...but only as long as i can call you the same! :) as far as the email or checking formspring thing, i've only gotten one email. the rest i have found by checking formspring (which i'm not great at doing...so i have no idea). that part totally confuses me.