Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Convertible Coupe Cuties

This Convertible Coupe was another of the treasures I bought at the MVMOMs sale on Saturday.  Both the boys love it!  They can only scootch backward inch by inch right now before they slide right through to the ground but I know it won't be long and they'll be racing up and down the drive!

Here Nathan poses for the perfect shot, but Matthew won't look up.  He's too busy checking his rear-view mirrors before he backs up some more!

I'm going to have to find another one soon (there was only one to be had, or believe me, I would have bought another!) because I know they won't be sharing and taking turns this nicely for long!

1 comment:

Anna said...

We have the regular cozy coupes and they LOOOOOVe them! They got one as a gift, and then I bought another from a MVMOM for $5 because you are right -- they do not share well (and are too little to understand the sharing concept yet)! :)

So much fun - LOVE the convertible!